Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank you for your kind support!


Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who have responded with emails and comments on this blog. I deeply appreciate your support, kindness, and encouragement. It helps so much to know I am not going through this alone, and that there are people who care about me and believe in my ability to heal and be well.

I also really appreciate the positive feedback I've received about this blog. This is my first attempt at writing for the public. I've been keeping a journal almost every day for over ten years, but never let anyone read anything I'd written until now. And, obviously, this is very personal stuff!! So thank you so much for your support and encouragement of my writing. I truly wish to help others and reach out and connect, so others going through health crises will know they are not alone, too.

Love and healing for us all!
Namaste' ~Anita

No comments: