Saturday, October 4, 2008
10 Reasons I Love Walking in the Rain
Life is like a very long hike -- we can't go back, so we need to stop and rest along the way. And we need to provide for ourselves the fuel we need to go the distance -- lots of love! And remember to stop once and awhile, look around and get our bearings -- see the beauty all around us... and make sure we're still on the right path!
10 Reasons I Love Walking in the Rain:
1) It's quieter and more relaxing
2) It's cooler so I won't get overheated
3) There's way less people
4) The ground feels soft underfoot
5) The humidity soothes my dry skin, hair, etc.
6) No hyper sun-lovers shouting into their cell phones
7) No skin-cancer worries and no sunscreen needed
8) The sound of the rain is so comforting
9) The air is fresher and cleaner
10) Negative ions, baby!